Proyectos Integrales Index SL, via the present document, indicates its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services:
Cookies are stored on the user’s device (computer or mobile) and collect information when visiting the website https://grupoindexmadrid.com/, in order to improve usability, to know the habits or browswer needs of the User for their subsequent adpatation, as well as for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service found on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs its web users of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Proyectos Integrales Index S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Private cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical browser studies through the entity’s web pages.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical &/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis &/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as the management of the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Data is collected anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s device for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, you do not wish to further do so, any cookies stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options settings of the different browsers.
In order to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs consult the following links:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internetexplorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies